Behringer Shark DSP110 Automatic Feedback Destroyer/Mic Preamp
£40.83 + VAT
A used Behringer Shark DSP110 Feedback Destroyer in good condition and in good working order, comes with the box, manual & power supply
Our popular all-round problem-solver combines a ULN mic/line preamp with a variety of useful signal processing options, including our renowned FEEDBACK DESTROYER circuitry, a delay line for speaker time-alignment, an effective yet easy-to-use compressor and a noise gate with LEARN mode. Switchable +48 V phantom power, 24-bit A/D and D/A converters and professional connectivity round out the package and add to the SHARK’s ability to adapt to just about any application. Get a five-pack and rack-mount them in just over one space.
- Discrete ULN mic/line input stage with gain control and +48 V phantom power
- Automatic FEEDBACK DESTROYER with learn function
- Delay line with up to 2.5 seconds of delay, adjustable in meters, feet and msec.
- Noise gate with automatic and manual parameter adjustments
- Subsonic filter with adjustable cutoff frequency
Out of stock