Denon Professional DN-700AV 7.1 7 x 75w DTS HD Dolby Tru Surround Amplifier – Lot 2
£562.50 + VAT
A used Denon Professional DN-700AV in very good condition and in perfect working order. This was part of an installation that we carried out for a local educational facility a couple of years ago. We have recently upgraded their theatre and this is no longer required.
Overall condition is near perfect with only a couple of tiny marks hence use of the stock photos for the listing.
Original box is not included as I don’t have it
Remote control is included
Please don’t confuse this with the current model which is the DN-700AVP, it is only a preamp. This is the DN-700AV with 7 x 75w amplifiers.
With comprehensive in/out connections and the latest Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology, the DN-700AV is the ideal centerpiece for any commercial audio-video system. Featuring six HDMI inputs, component/composite ins/outs, XLR balanced 7.1 pre-outs and RS-232C, the 700AV is uniquely capable of handling virtually any installation requirement.
The unit is compatible with many of today’s multi-channel formats, including TrueHD/Dolby Digital Plus/Dolby Digital/ DTS-HD/MasterAudio/DTS ES. Plus, it’s HDCP-compatible and has network streaming via DLNA. A powerful 75-watt x 7 amplifier with high-current design drives even low-efficiency speakers to loud levels.
The DN-700AV was designed with the contractor in mind, combining a rackmount chassis, Euroblock amplifier outputs and balanced, XLR preamplifier outputs. A balanced XLR stereo input rounds off the feature set aimed at the professional installer.
- Preamp Output: 7.1 surround
- Level: -10 dBv or +4 dBu
- Amplified Outputs: 7.1 surround
- Output Power Per Channel: 75W/ch
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 100 kHz, +/-1.0 dB
- Dynamic Range: 10 Hz – 100 kHz, A-weighted, >90 dB
- Signal-to-Noise: 1 kHz, 0 dB, A-weighted, >90 dB
- Distortion: <0.006%
- T.H.D: 1 kHz, 0 dB, A-weighted, <0.01%
Supported Surround Formats
- Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS ES
Supported File Types
- WMA, MP3, WAV, MPEG-4 AAC, and FLAC files
- Version: 4.0
- Profile: A2DP, AVRCP
- Range: Up to 50ft (15m)
- Frequency Range: 87.5 MHz – 108 MHz
- File System: FAT 16/32
- Media Type: USB Flash Drive
Analog Audio Input
- Unbalanced RCA: Nominal Level: -10 dBV (at full scale: -16 dB)
- Minimum Input Level: -19 dBv or higher
- Input Impedance: 47 KΩ ± 10%, Unbalanced
Digital Audio Inputs
- Coaxial: RCA (IEC-60958 Type II)
- Optical: Toslink IEC-60958 Type II)
- Version 1.4 (3D and ARC supported)
- Input Voltage: 100–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse: T10AL 250V
- Consumption: <20W
- Operating Temperature: 41 °F to 113 °F
- Operating Humidity: 25–85%, non-condensing
- Dimensions (WDH) 19.00 x 13.66 x 6.93” (483 x 347 x 176mm)
- Weight: 32.4 lbs (14.7kg)