Electro-voice AO-1NetMax 8 Channel Analog Line Level Output Card – Used
£240.83 + VAT
A used Electro-voice AO-1 NetMax 8 Channel Analog Line Level Output Card, doesn’t have box manual or phoenix connectors
The AO-1 is an eight-channel analog audio input module for the NetMax N8000 and N8000-1500 System Controllers. Audio signals are connected via screw-lockable Euroblock connectors. A-to-D conversion is performed by high-performance, linear, 24-bit converters. The signals are processed internally at 48-bit kHz.
Key Features: 118 dB S/N dynamic range for best audio performance.
Balanced inputs and outputs.
High Common Mode Rejection prevents long cables from picking up interference.
Indication (message) of installation and removal of modules via IRIS-Net Software.
Click to Download manual – http://www.performanceaudio.com/media/pdf/290/15053_s.pdf
- Analog Outputs: 8 x 3-pole Euro block connectors, electronically symmetric
- Nominal Output : +6 / 1.55 V
- Maximum Output : +21 / 8.7 V
- Output Impedance (balanced): 100
- Conversion: 24 , Sigma-Delta, 128 times
- Sample Rate: 48
- Data Format: 24 linear conversion, 48 processing
- Internal Processing: 100 MIPS
- Response: 20 … 20 (- 0.5 )
- dB +N: <0.005
- Electronics Type: Processor
- A-weighted): < 118 (
- Weight Net: 260 g ( 9.17 oz )
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 33 x 114 x 258.5 (1.3″ x 4.49″ x 10.18″)