Extron SW2 – 2 input HDMI Switcher – 1080P – Used – VGC
£125.00 + VAT
Extron SW2 – 2 input HDMI Switcher in pretty well immaculate condition – Does Not include Power Supply or rack mounting accessories – I don’t have them before you ask
The Extron SW HDMI Series are two, four, six and eight input HDMI switchers. They support HDMI specification features including data rates up to 6.75 Gbps, Deep Color up to 12-bit, 3D, Lip Sync, and HD lossless audio formats. The SW HDMI Series switchers are HDCP compliant and support all HDTV rates including 1080p/60, 2K, and computer-video signals up to 1920×1200. They feature EDID Minder®, which maintains continuous EDID communication with connected devices and ensures that the HDMI sources power up properly and maintain correct video output. The SW HDMI Series provides automatic input cable equalization up to 50 feet for 1080p/60 with 8-bit color on Extron HDMI Pro Series cable. The SW HDMI Series switchers are ideal for applications that require the routing of multiple HDMI sources to a single display.
The SW HDMI Series offers integrator-friendly features, including automatic input cable equalization, automatic color bit depth management, indicators for monitoring and troubleshooting, as well as peripheral device power on each output. Automatic input cable equalization corrects for signal loss due to lengthy input cables, ensuring signal integrity for up to 50 feet of Extron HDMI Pro Series cable at 1080p/60 with 8-bit color. For 1080p/60 with 12-bit color, it enables up to 25 feet of signal extension. The SW HDMI Series automatically adjusts color bit depth based on the display EDID, preventing color compatibility conflicts between source and display. Front panel LED indicators provide immediate visual confirmation of HDCP authentication and signal presence for each input and output. The SW HDMI Series also provides +5 VDC, 250 mA on the HDMI output for powering peripheral devices such as an HDMI 101 Plus cable equalizer.
Convenient control options, including front panel, RS-232, IR, contact closure with tally, and auto-input switching, allow for easy integration into a variety of environments. All SW HDMI Series switchers are housed in rack-mountable 1U enclosures.
Extron SW2 HDMI Key Features
- Switches HDMI video and embedded multi-channel digital audio
- Inputs: 2 female HDMI type A connectors
- Output: 1 female HDMI type-A connector
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices – EDID Minder ensures that all sources power up properly and reliably output content for display.
- Supports computer-video to 1920×1200, including HDTV 1080p/60 and 2K
- Supported HDMI specification features include data rates up to 6.75 Gbps, Deep Color up to 12-bit, 3D, Lip Sync, and HD lossless audio formats
- HDCP compliant
- HDCP authentication and signal presence LED indicators – Front panel LED indicators provide signal status for real-time feedback and monitoring of key performance parameters.
- Automatic color bit depth management – The switcher automatically adjusts color bit depth based on the display EDID, preventing color compatibility conflicts between source and display.
- HDMI to DVI Interface Format Correction – Automatically reformats HDMI source signals for output to a connected DVI display.
- Automatic input cable equalization to 50 feet at 1080p/60 with 8-bit color when used with Extron HDMI Pro Series cable – Actively conditions incoming HDMI signals to compensate for signal loss when using long HDMI cables, low quality HDMI cables, and source devices with poor HDMI signal output.
- Provides +5 VDC, 250 mA power on the output for external peripheral devices
- Front panel security lockout – Prevents unauthorized use in non-secure environments. In lockout mode, a special button combination is required to operate the switcher from the front panel.
- Easy setup and commissioning with Extron’s PCS – Product Configuration Software – Conveniently configure multiple products using a single software application.
- Multiple control options including front panel, RS-232, IR, contact closure, and auto-input switching
- Contact closure remote control with tally output – Allows for remote selection of an input channel. +5 VDC is provided to light an LED to indicate the currently selected input.
- Rack-mountable, 1U metal enclosure – SW HDMI two and four input models feature a half rack width enclosure. Six and eight input models feature a full rack width enclosure.