FBT / JTS US-1000D Receiver & JTS PT990B Beltpack Transmitter
£41.67 + VAT
A used JTS/FBT wireless beltpack transmitter and receiver, removed from Customer venue due to upgrades – Selling for spares or repair
Beltpack transmitter is a JTS PT-990B, it does turn on however it has only been tested to the point of the RF meter on the receiver showing that its working, no audio has been put through it. The antenna has been snapped off and the slide on/off metal case cover with the belt clip is loose and easily slides off, plastic battery cover is also missing.
Receiver is the JTS US-1000D branded as an FBT Audio Contractor US-1000D, powers up fine and looks to be in good condition – It hasn’t been tested with any audio.
Please note there is no microphone included with this package – microphone connector is a 4pin mini XLR
CH38 Frequency . – 606-630Mhz
Power Supply for the Receiver is included.
JTS PT-990B UHF PLL Body-Pack Transmitter – Channel 38
PLL synthesized 961 switchable frequencies.
Powered by AA batteries.
Equipped with 4P Mini XLR connector.
Compact, durable plastic housing.
Microphone option: CM-501 or CX-504.
Metal shield provides good protection.
Reliable plastic belt clip.
Light and user-friendly design permits long time carry on.
Handheld Transmitter: PT-990B
Frequency Preparation: PLL synthesized Control
Carrier Frequency Range 606 ~ 614 MHz – (Channel 38)
RF Outputs: 10mW
Stability: ±10 KHz
Frequency Deviation: ± 48KHz
LCD Display: Frequency, Battery fuel gauge
Controls: Power ON/OFF, AF Level, Frequency Up/Down, Lock-on mode.
Spurious Emissions: <-50 dBC
Audio Frequency Response: 40Hz ~ 18KHz
Battery: UM3, AA 1.5V*2
JTS US-1000D UHF PLL Single Channel True Diversity Receiver – Channel 38
* Single Transmitter operation.
* PLL synthesized technology with 961 selectable UHF channels.
* Preset 4 groups each of 16 UHF channels.
* True diversity technology prevents RF dropouts.
* Equipped with S.A.W. filter for interference free operation.
* Built-in ,noise mute and tone-key squelch.
* “Lock-on” mode avoids accidental changes of frequency, sensitivity and power-off.
* Equipped with both XLR balanced and Ø6.3mm unbalanced outputs.
* Tuned antennas for the most stable RF reception.
* Compact half rack space design with metal receiver housing.
Out of stock