FBT / JTS US-1000D Receiver & JTS PT990B Beltpack Transmitter
£100.00 + VAT
A used FBT wireless microphone system , removed from Customer venue due to upgrades, fully working but has been well used.
Receiver is the JTS US-1000D branded as an FBT Audio Contractor US-1000D, case has rather a few scratches (rack rash) but works OK, power supply is included.
Beltpack transmitter is a JTS PT-990B – works fine however the battery compartment cover is missing , the rubber aerial/strain relief has a small split and there’s no clip to keep it attached to your belt.
Please note there is no microphone included with this package – microphone connector is a 4pin mini XLR
CH38 Frequency . – 606-630Mhz
JTS PT-990B UHF PLL Body-Pack Transmitter – Channel 38
PLL synthesized 961 switchable frequencies.
Powered by AA batteries.
Equipped with 4P Mini XLR connector.
Compact, durable plastic housing.
Microphone option: CM-501 or CX-504.
Metal shield provides good protection.
Reliable plastic belt clip.
Light and user-friendly design permits long time carry on.
Handheld Transmitter: PT-990B
Frequency Preparation: PLL synthesized Control
Carrier Frequency Range 606 ~ 614 MHz – (Channel 38)
RF Outputs: 10mW
Stability: ±10 KHz
Frequency Deviation: ± 48KHz
LCD Display: Frequency, Battery fuel gauge
Controls: Power ON/OFF, AF Level, Frequency Up/Down, Lock-on mode.
Spurious Emissions: <-50 dBC
Audio Frequency Response: 40Hz ~ 18KHz
Battery: UM3, AA 1.5V*2
JTS US-1000D UHF PLL Single Channel True Diversity Receiver – Channel 38
* Single Transmitter operation.
* PLL synthesized technology with 961 selectable UHF channels.
* Preset 4 groups each of 16 UHF channels.
* True diversity technology prevents RF dropouts.
* Equipped with S.A.W. filter for interference free operation.
* Built-in ,noise mute and tone-key squelch.
* “Lock-on” mode avoids accidental changes of frequency, sensitivity and power-off.
* Equipped with both XLR balanced and Ø6.3mm unbalanced outputs.
* Tuned antennas for the most stable RF reception.
* Compact half rack space design with metal receiver housing.