Kramer TP-574 IR Line Receiver
£124.17 + VAT
Kramer TP-574 IR Line Receiver, box opened but unit unused. Powers up from the transmitter (POE)
The TP−574 is a DGKat™ twisted pair receiver for HDMI, bidirectional RS−232 and infrared signals. The TP−573 converts the input signals to a twisted pair signal and the TP−574 converts it back to HDMI, RS−232 and infrared signals.
- Max. Data Rate — 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- HDMI Support — x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD.
- 3D Pass–Through.
- EDID PassThru — Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- Bidirectional RS–232 & IR Interface. — 38400 max baud rate.
- System Range — Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded Kramer CAT 5 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded Kramer CAT 6 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded Kramer CAT 7 cable.
Note: Transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. If using third–party shielded CAT cables, both ends of the shield must be soldered to the connectors for the products to function properly.
- DGKat™ Signal Integration — Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables.
- Power Connect System™ — A single connection to the transmitter powers both units.
- Compact DigiTOOLS® — 3 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.