Kramer VP-211K 2×1 Computer Graphics Video & Stereo Audio Standby Switcher – USED
£54.17 + VAT
Used and working fine, power supply & Phoenix connector are included.
The VP-211K is a high-performance switcher for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA, and unbalanced stereo audio signals. When configured as a standby switcher, it switches to the secondary input upon loss of the primary input.
- High Bandwidth — 300MHz (–3dB).
- Looping Input — Input 1.
- Automatic Standby Switching — Switches from secondary input to primary input when a signal is detected.
- Control — Automatic or contact closure.
- Kr–isp® Advanced Sync Processing — Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr–isp® advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
- Primary Input — Selectable.
- Active Input LED Indicators.