Kramer VP-3xl 1:3 VGA/UXGA Distribution Amplifier – Used
£100.00 + VAT
Used, good condition, works fine but doesn’t have box or manual.
The high performance Kramer VP-3xl, VP-4xl, and VP-5xl are three distribution amplifiers (1:3, 1:4, and 1:5) for VGA/ UXGA signals. Each machine includes front panel EQ. control, as well as switches for ID Bit control. The machines have a video bandwidth 400MHz, thus making them suitable for the highest resolution graphics signal distribution. Each machine accepts one input, provides necessary buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to its identical outputs. The machines are mains fed and are housed in a half 19″ enclosure.
- Inputs: 1 VGA/UXGA input on an HD15F connector
- Outputs: 3 (VP-3xl), 4 (VP-4xl), 5 (VP-5xl) VGA/UXGA on HD15F connectors
- Max. Output Level: 1.9 Vpp
- Bandwidth (-3dB): 400MHz
- Diff. Gain: 0.12%
- Diff. Phase: 0.28 Deg.
- K-Factor: <0.05%
- S/N Ratio: 73.7dB
- Control: Cable EQ. control
- Coupling: DC
- Power Source: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 4.3VA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 8.7″ x 7″ x 1.7″ (half 19″, 1U)
- Weight: 2.64 lbs approx.
- Accessories: Power cable
- Options: Please consult the model’s user manual addendum for for thecorrect rack-adapter model