Soundcraft Spirit Folio SX 4 bus Mixer 20 inputs 12 mic Ch – Good Condition
£124.17 + VAT
I Have 2 of these available, both are in excellent condition and in perfect working order. They have only been used for conference work and have always been flightcased.
Spirit SX is a flexible 4-bus mixer capable of producing Digital sound quality for both live and recording applications. It includes 20 inputs as standard and 18 outputs (including Auxs and Direct Outs). In addition to mix outs, two sub-buses allow groups of instruments to be sent to multitrack, to additional speakers, or sub-grouped to mix. There are also four stereo inputs for keyboards or other stereo instruments. SX’s 8 Direct Outs are fader pre/post switchable so they are equally useful for recording in the studio or at a gig.
12 mic/line inputs are equipped with Soundcraft’s UltraMic™ preamp giving a full 60dB or gain range and +22dBu of headroom, meaning that the SX input stage can handle any mic or line device. In the EQ section, the classic British 3-band EQ with swept mid benefits for custom designed pots which give greater control across carefully chosen frequencies. There are 2 auxiliary sends, 2 of which can be assigned pre- or post-fader making them equally useful for monitor-heavy live mixes or effects-heavy recording. In addition, there is a separate Mono Output and 2 subgroup outputs.
100mm faders are used through giving more accurate control at mixdown and all pots have been custom designed to give even and consistent response around the entire sweep. The SX fits all of these features into a rugged, compact frame with integral carry handle which can be optionally rack-mounted in to a 10U space.
- Live Sound:
- Bands, Small Venues, Schools, Conference, Houses of Worship
- Studio Recording:
- Digital/Analogue Multitracking (4/8 track), Small/Home Studios, Pre- and Post-Production Submixing
- Location Sound
- 20 inputs as standard
- 18 outputs including aux and direct outputs
- 12 mono channels with high quality UltraMic™ pre-amps
- 4 stereo inputs
- 4-bus architecture, with sub-group routable to mix
- Direct outputs can be switched globally pre- or post-fade
- Inserts on all mono channels
- 3-bands ‘British’ EQ with swept mid-band
- Stereo 18dB/octave 100Hz high-pass filter to cut stage rumble
- +48V phantom power
- Channel On switch for mute control
- Two sub-group outputs
- Separate mono sum output
- Impedance balanced outputs
- Rugged aluminium chassis with integral carry handle
- Excellent protection against RF emissions
Out of stock